Technical Solutions Consultant - Japan
- Palazzo Astec 10F 2-8-1 Higashi-Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
You will be responsibile for supporting the sales team in the Webex business (No.1 reseller in Japan).
- Provide technical and project management to achieve an annual target
- Work with the product team in APAC to ensure that the right information is provided to local sales team
- Close new businesses as well support the sale of new services to the existing base clients
- Increase the penetration of new products such as Webex, UC, Video and Professional Services
- Improve the commercial skills to support new solutions as they emerge
- Liaise efficiently with other departments (Sales, Products, Marketing, R&D, Operations, Finance) and third parties (Cisco WebEx, and other local partners)
- Network topology including MPLS, IP connect, PSTN, Internet
- Main protocols for: data, voice and video traffic (http/https, rtp, sip, H323,G711/729)
- Good understanding of Web services technologies
- Experience with CISCO Webex
- Conferencing experience is beneficial
- Excellent communications skills (Written for RFP and Power Point presentations and Oral for face-to-face meetings with clients)
- Previous B2B technical pre-sales experience is essential with a strong commercial awareness
- Demonstration of teamwork ethics and individual success
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Candidates who have the legal right to work in Japan may apply
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume stating your current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.