Microsoft Partner Alliance Manager
- Schmidtstraße, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Boost your career with Arkadin, one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in Unified Communications & Collaboration Services. Play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more connected world and contribute to a greener planet. We’re part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s leading telecommunications groups. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place rapidly to grow. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
The Microsoft Partner Manager position exists to provide revenue growth between Arkadin and Strategic Technology Partners / Affiliates. The role contributes to Arkadin’s success by driving increased sales engagement between Arkadin, Strategic Technology Partners / Affiliates that increase revenue and profits.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Generating sales leads from within the selected Partner for Arkadin’s Direct sales team.
- Working with Affiliates & Partners to align sales organizations across nominated segments and regions.
- Identifying the key stakeholders and hierarchy of each partner / affiliate organization.
- Working with key stakeholders within our partner / affiliate organization to educate the market on the joint value proposition.
- Driving collaboration between sales leadership across Arkadin & Partners.
- Work closely with marketing & product to drive awareness of Arkadin’s portfolio across our Partners.
- Drive sales readiness within our Partners organizations.
- Run sales campaigns & competitions that positively influence sales productivity.
- Report accurately and timely to management according to assigned reporting templates / tools (SFDC etc) on monthly performance and business forecasts.
- Ensures key behaviors and activity metrics that influence productivity are being measured and improved.
- Proactively participate in large new business opportunities where appropriate to influence the direction of the sale.
- Internal strategic partner advocate with other departments, senior management, peers and global subsidiaries.
- Driving the negotiation of any preferred commercial partner status.
- Cadence and governance of sales activity between the two organisations.
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
Your Target Results
- Arkadin achieves it's net revenue goals through partners and affiliate sales.
- Arkadin & Partners are aligned and collaborating in the field.
- Affiliate & Partners are fully aware of Arkadin’s value in the market and to their organizations
- Arkadin is positioned as a preferred partner.
- The role has strong, face to face strategic relationships with senior level executives across our Partners.
- Senior management is fully aware of the region’s status, performance, accomplishments, issues, problems and plans through regular monthly reporting.
- Partners are educated and competent with Arkadin’s portfolio.
- Executive alignment between Arkadin and the partner or affiliate.
- Full compliance with the companies CRM database policies.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- University Degree.
- 10 + years of successful selling experience in B2B sales (F1000 companies).
- 5-7+ years of working with strategic partnerships.
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT/Network corporate environment.
- Proven team player with exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Working experience with the targeted strategic partners.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft office applications.
- Entrepreneurial and driven individual.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English skills