UC Solutions Engineer - Microsoft - USA
- 5 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Arkadin is focused on bringing businesses into the future by delivering Cloud Communication services
that drive productivity and provide a seamless end user experience. More than technology alone, we understand that it’s people working with people that actually creates positive change. Whether its delivering a large event, making video systems interoperate, or enabling global Cloud voice, we look after every aspect of the project and we take the hassle out of user adoption.
At Arkadin, we have successfully transformed our own business by putting our people at the heart of our
communications: We work with all our customers to help them do the same, to create a Digital Workplace that will thrive because it is designed around the people who will enjoy it. This digital workplace delivers
many benefits: improved business workflows, new and better working habits and being able to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
Present in 33 countries and part of NTT Communications, we have been changing the way businesses communicate for fifteen years. We continue to learn from our base of 50,000 clients: Many business challenges are similar, but every business demands unique attention.
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com
The UC Solution Engineer works within the Professional Services team and reports directly to the Team Lead – Solution Engineering. The UC Solution Engineer will be allocated to a project depending on availability and skillset. The UC Solution Engineer is a customer facing role providing technical expertise to the technical onboarding of customers for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in the Microsoft UC space combined with a pragmatic approach to issue resolution. They will be well versed in interacting directly with customer’s technical resources as well as senior stakeholders and be able to own projects from a technical perspective.
We are a fast-paced environment presenting unique technical projects across many different customer types. We live and breathe entrepreneurial spirit and cultural fit within this concept will be critical for the successful candidate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
· Work directly with UC Project Manager regarding all technical tasks related to project delivery:
o Perform technical design workshops with the customer
o Analyze network assessments performed within the customer environment
o Configure & deliver technical components related to Teams and Skype for Business
o Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Teams and Skype for Business deployments
· Track time related to all billable activities
· Track project change requests, evaluate impacts and review plans
· Provide thought leadership within the UC Solution Engineering Team
· Keep up to date on the latest UC products and solutions that Arkadin provides to be able to train and clearly explain the benefits and functionality of each solution
· Maintain accurate records regarding all aspects of the technical delivery
· Demonstrate Arkadin’s 4 Core Values: Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Working Together and Enjoyment
CORE SKILLS & REQUIREMENT
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with a focus on Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
Teams and Skype for Business
- Teams and Skype Online administration (licensing, calling plans, creating custom dial plans, creating and assigning various global and user level policies, building call flows, Skype for Business and Teams interoperability modes, CQD, etc.)
- Exchange UM administration
- Dial plan creation, Auto Attendant configuration, UM-enabling
- PowerShell administration (creating and applying various policies, using CSV’s, etc.)
- Wider O365 experience valued but not required
- Proven experience troubleshooting technical issues
- AudioCodes or Ribbon SBC configuration and support
- Experience with Microsoft Security and Compliance functionality within Office 365 a plus
Contact Center Design & Delivery
· Call center configuration and administration a plus (Clarity Connect, Anywhere 365)
· Solid understanding of OSI Model, DNS, DHCP, and other major network requirements for voice & video services
· Proven experience troubleshooting and resolving network issues impacting voice quality
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience
- MCSA/MCSE or other Microsoft technical certifications a big plus
- CCNA level or other network certifications a big plus
· Technical ability with Teams/Skype for Business & Office 365
· Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
· Consistently demonstrates the ability to express both oral and written thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely
· Entrepreneurial approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally
· Detail oriented – capability of being meticulous and managing details impacts on the projects
· Communication – capability to manage expectations and solve disputes or conflicts
· Problem management – capability to handle unexpected situations and proactively propose solutions
· Time management - well organized and multi-task capacities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.