Business Development Manager - Japan
- Palazzo Astec 10F 2-8-1 Higashi-Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
- Strategically target, prospect and acquire Medium to Large enterprise companies selling Arkadin’s UC (Cisco Webex services) solutions
- Maintain a consistent high level of prospecting activity in order to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle
- Maintain accurate records within the company’s sales database
- Generate new business within the assigned territory and segment
- Create client presentations, proposals and client reports
- Conduct onsite and remote presentations and demonstrations
- Coordinate internally with other departments to drive the sales process forward
- Negotiate contractual terms with prospects and clients
- Forecasting monthly and quarterly revenue and new business development
- Effectively transition customer after contract signature to Customer Success Manager for implementation and support
- University Degree with at least 5 years B2B sales experience
- Understanding of cloud services, pricing models and benefit statements
- Good understanding of Web services technologies
- Experience with CISCO Webex
- Skilled at consultative and solution based sales approach
- Proven ability (and samples) of effective prospecting techniques (email, phone, social)
- Prior experience in high activity environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective presentations skills during demos of Arkadin’s solutions both virtually and face-to-face
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Passion and commitment for customer success and entrepreneurial character
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume stating current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.