Business Development Manager (existing accounts) - Frankfurt
- Schmidtstraße 51, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
We looking for a new Business Development Manager to join our Account Development Team. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable hunter mentality with strong new business acumen. You will be expected to matrix strategic existing accounts with a Customer Success Management. As a BDM within the Account Development Team, you’ll contribute to Arkadin’s success by helping Arkadin’s Enterprise Clients to reach their digital transformation objectives and successfully transform the way they communicate and collaborate.
- Position Arkadin as the customer’s preferred Cloud Communications partner.
- Help our client's navigate the Cloud Communications market.
- Understand the UCaaS & Hosted Telephony markets.
- Build business cases for our clients with a core focus on professional services around business transformation & adoption.
- Identify, qualify & approach new strategic prospects within the Arkadin client base
- Work to continuously improve & exceed sales skills and capabilities in the cloud communication services market
- Maintain a consistently high level of sales activity both on virtual and face to face meetings,
- Provide short and long-term accurate revenue forecasts, whilst maintaining a robust & healthy pipeline
Keys to Success
- Achieve and/or exceed annual revenue target
- Apart from IT, to have the ability to strategically position Arkadin within other functional departments such as Procurement, HR, Finance & Sales.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the Salesforce CRM
- Become an expert in Arkadin's value proposition, which includes knowledge of solutions, policies & procedures
- Successful performance against Arkadin's qualitative and quantitative sales targets
- Demonstrable new business sales success within Hosted Telephony and Unified Communications space. Experience with Microsoft or Cisco based solutions is highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of success with clients sized from 2,000+ seats. Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Excellent prospecting and negotiating skills
- Strong telephone manner with impeccable communication skills
- Social Selling experience using digital tools & platforms to reach a wider audience.
- A proactive team player with hands-on mentality
- Track record of building strong relationships within a business internally & externally