Knowledge Base Content Manager - Hammersmith
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
GENERAL DESCRIPTION – JOB PURPOSE
The Content Manager is a key individual within Arkadins Customer Service function whose principle objective is to maintain and develop the Content shared and used within Arkadin’s Service & Support teams.
Arkadin’s ‘Content’ consists of our internal and public Knowledge Base, Decision Trees, incident scripts and business process repository.
This is a global role requiring strong coordination with regional support teams to drive adoption and continuous service improvement. The Content Manager will promote, develop, deliver and maintain content and ensure its alignment with business strategies and objectives.
- Global Knowledge Management Process owner with a focus on request fulfilment and incident management (Incident, RFI and RFC)
- Develop, promote and maintain content practices across Arkadins global teams
- Working with Arkadin technical teams, management and Arkadins suppliers and partners to document the content (KBs, incident scripts, process, etc.)
- Ensure adoption and alignment across Arkadin support teams to drive a consistent global customer experience.
- Develop and lead routine trainings, table tops, and lunch and learns to promote overall process knowledge and adoption
- Provide effective support though leadership of a Content Management community.
- Management of stakeholders from within the Arkadin service lines.
- Coordinates day-to-day execution of the knowledge management process
- Communicating new and changed policies
- Ensuring the standards and procedures are being followed
- Monitoring, reporting, and analysing overall content quality, progress, participation rates, and employee engagement.
- Monitoring customer engagement with the public content and report against set KPI targets
- Continuous improvement through identifying and implementing key changes needed to drive engagement, address process issues and/or drive strategic behaviours.
- Reviews and acts upon document feedback received from internal and external content users and approve/update, publish and/or archive where necessary.
- Manage configuration of all content applications.
- English speaker with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience of delivering content management strategy, procedures and processes
- Good technical document writing style with an eye for the detail.
- Ability to rewrite an outline technical document to make it understood by a wide audience (Simplified Technical English (STE) preferable).
- Professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis.
- Experience of driving changes to culture and behavior, delivering higher levels of engagement.
- Prior experience supporting IT Knowledge Management required
- ITIL foundation certification preferred