Business Developer - Unified Communications (H/F) - France
- Rue de Courcelles, Paris, France
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work with the fastest growing UCAAS & Conferencing Service Provider in Europe. Growth to date has been phenomenal!
Based in Paris you will report into Sales Manager Enterprise Segment France. Working in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced environment, you will support all sales staff in the geographical scope mentioned, with a high level of autonomy. You will be responsible to grow the UCAAS revenue through the direct sales channel and with strategic partners.
Your key responsibilities:
• Developing sales strategies
• Lead by example as being a sales person
• Develop solution selling skills, according to customer needs
• Compiling and analyzing of data relevant to opportunities
• Daily usage of Salesforce CRM tool as a sales person
• Provide short and long-term accurate revenue forecasts, whilst maintaining a robust & healthy pipeline
• Identify, qualify & approach new strategic prospects, to proactively sell Hosted Telephony Unified Communication solutions and related Professional services around business transformation & adoption
• Identify, qualify & approach new strategic prospects, to proactively sell digital meeting space solutions (Blue Jeans Network, Cisco, Arkadin Vision, Arkadin Anytime & Anywhere, Adobe Connect, Vidyo) and related Professional services around business transformation & adoption
•Identify, qualify & approach new strategic prospects, to proactively sell Event & Webcasting solutions (ON24, Nasdaq, Kollective)
•Work to continuously improve & exceed sales skills and capabilities in the Unified Communication market
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors
• Maintain a consistently high level of sales activity both on virtual and face to face meetings, in order to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded
Keys to success:
• Achieve and/or exceed annual ACV target (annual contract value)
• Contribute to achieve and/or exceed annual revenue target of BU (France)
• Apart from IT, to have the ability to strategically position Arkadin within other functional departments such as Procurement, HR, Finance & Sales
• Maintain accurately and up to date records on the Salesforce CRM
• Adopt and practice the Arkadin Values
• Demonstrable new business sales success within the SaaS and/or Unified Communication space - Hosted telephony, PBX Sales and/or collaboration experience an advantage
• Proven track record of success within the Enterprise-Market space (5000+ desktop users)
• Proven sales achievements and performance against targets
• Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
• Key attributes associated with this role include being innovative, dynamic, forward thinking, energetic, enthusiastic and driven
• Excellent prospecting and negotiating skills
• Strong telephone manner with impeccable communication skills
• Social Selling experience using digital tools & platforms to reach a wider audience.
• A proactive team player with hands-on mentality
• Track record of building strong relationships with a business internally & externally
Strong presentation skills, creative approach, strong leadership aptitudes, team player, business accumen, prospection, curiosit, adaptable, agile.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Our office is based in Paris, 17th District (17ème arrondissement)
- International environment – English is our business language.