Solutions Consultant, Events - Japan
- Palazzo Astec 10F 2-8-1 Higashi-Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo, jp
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
- Selling web events solutions and achieving an annual target
- Directly hunt & sign new businesses within a list of large enterprises that include pure prospects, existing Arkadin customers for services other than "Virtual Events" and strategic prospects within key industry
- Offer expertise and pre-sales support to the Sales team in managing and selling to potential senior and C-suite clients e.g. Head of Internal/Corporate Communication, Marketing Directors, HR & Training Managers, Investors Relation Officers, etc.
- Research and prospect strategic and key large enterprise on a daily/weekly basis to develop new business
- Provide regular forecast of 'virtual events' revenue to Management and manage the entire sales cycle
- Liaise efficiently with other departments (Sales, Products, Marketing, R&D, Operations, Finance) and third parties (On24, Kollective,, and other local partners)
- 3 to 5 years' experience in B2B sales
- Proven expertise in consultative selling and closing with a strong track record in new business
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately via telephone, email and business media– clearly articulating Arkadins' value proposition
- Understand our offering and have demonstrable knowledge and track record of success within the virtual events, webcasting and/or online media sectors and/or communication/ marketing/ digital industries
- Have excellent relationship-building skills and experience in customer liaison and management
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical environment/industry will be an advantage
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Candidates who have the legal right to work in Japan may apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume stating current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.