Technical Solutions Consultant - Japan
- Palazzo Astec 10F 2-8-1 Higashi-Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
You will be responsibile for supporting the sales team in the Webex business (No.1 reseller in Japan).
- Provide technical and project management to achieve an annual target
- Work with the product team in APAC to ensure that the right information is provided to local sales team
- Close new businesses as well support the sale of new services to the existing base clients
- Increase the penetration of new products such as Webex, UC, Video and Professional Services
- Improve the commercial skills to support new solutions as they emerge
- Liaise efficiently with other departments (Sales, Products, Marketing, R&D, Operations, Finance) and third parties (Cisco WebEx, and other local partners)
- Network topology including MPLS, IP connect, PSTN, Internet
- Main protocols for: data, voice and video traffic (http/https, rtp, sip, H323,G711/729)
- Good understanding of Web services technologies
- Experience with CISCO Webex
- Conferencing experience is beneficial
- Excellent communications skills (Written for RFP and Power Point presentations and Oral for face-to-face meetings with clients)
- Previous B2B technical pre-sales experience is essential with a strong commercial awareness
- Demonstration of teamwork ethics and individual success
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Candidates who have the legal right to work in Japan may apply
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume stating your current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.