Apprenticeship - Digital Marketing Assistant (H/F) - France
- 153 Rue de Courcelles, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centres in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
Starting date: september 2018
The Online Service Line is a new focus in Arkadin’s organization to maintain and develop our market share into the small revenue segment. The Online Service Line is going to be an autonomous business managing end-to-end customer lifecycle by offering simple, self-service, automated and best value for money solutions to our clients. In this Service Line, the Head of Digital leads the overall digital marketing strategy aiming to build the new brand and create awareness on the market, to attract new business and increase footprint in our existing customer accounts. In order to support him in his daily activities, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant, based in Paris.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, your focus and next challenges are:
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with members of the Market Unit teams supporting the ecommerce strategy;
- Participate in the global test strategy and work with Market Units to implement and deliver through regular meetings and maintaining the testing schedules;
- Devise, launch, and analyze A/B tests to optimise pricing, packaging, and funnel pull through;
- Collect insights from Market Units for helping to write the global content plan;
- Update the E-Commerce roadmaps with a view to continually improving the UX (including UX factors such as site speed);
- Keep watching our competitor’s digital approach and initiatives to react accordingly if needed;
- Deliver a snapshot on a weekly basis to describe our key competitors’ digital initiatives;
- Work the Brand/Content Manager and design agency to create new global digital assets;
- Support the Marketing Automation Manager and the Social Media Manager if needed;
- Develop and maintain an agile mindset within the team.
Are you ready to take up this challenge?
Key Results areas:
- Monitor our digital footprint and efficiency against defined KPIs;
- Provide an insight on latest activities from our competitors: new offers, promotions, acquisitions, etc. ;
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of compelling digital assets and tools relevant for our online business: landing pages, microsites, specific applications, live chat, infographics, videos, etc. ;
- Update the E-Commerce roadmaps;
- Maintain the A/B testing schedules;
- Bring innovation and new ideas to the team.
To take up those challenges, the minimum requirements are:
- Fully digital marketing oriented with open mindedness to new technologies, best practices and innovation and able to demonstrate value internally;
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency;
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Able to work with and influence peers;
- Self-starter and “hands-on” type of mentality;
- Fully results oriented, with a strong experience in performing ROI analysis and identify tactics for constant improvement;
- Familiar with tools such as CMS systems, DAM and Marketing Automation tools, HTML and search engines rules.
- You are fluent in English.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.