- Hammersmith Grove, London W6, UK
Part of NTT Group, Arkadin is one of the largest and fastest growing Cloud Communication service providers in the world, and offers a complete range of integrated audio, web and video conferencing and Unified Communications solutions. The Online Service Line is a new focus in Arkadin’s organization to maintain & develop our market share into the small revenue segment. The Online Service Line is going to be an autonomous business managing end-to-end customer lifecycle by offering simple, self-service, automated and best value for money solutions to our clients.
Based in London you will report to the Head of Human Resources UK & IRE working in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced sales environment. Focused on providing administrative and facilities management support and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the UK office. This is a hands-on role where no two days are the same - administration and management of all facilities processes and procedures, travel bookings across Europe. To support the VP Northern Europe and Nordics General Manager as required.
To work with the Senior Human Resources Business Partner of Northern Europe to deliver the following Services:-
- Manage all travel needs of the company including the booking of tickets and accommodation.
- Arrange meetings and send invites, produce agendas, and organise catering refreshments as appropriate. Including Sales Conferences and assisting in organising and booking social events
Administration / Reporting
- Reconcile HSBC company credit card expenses into system
- Create company forms/charts in MS Word/Visio/PowerPoint/Excel
- PA duties & diary management for Head of Human Resources, Northern Europe assisting with expenses, travel needs, meeting bookings, powerpoint presentations
- Supporting three Executive Board (COO, CHRO & CCO) members with monthly credit card consolidation, expenses, travel & meeting bookings, and any other event arrangements as requested.
Health & Safety
- To be trained in and then to maintain accreditation as one of the Company First Aiders, also Fire Warden and DSE Risk Assessor.
-Organise Health & Safety, Fire Safety, DSE Assessments, First aid
- Conduct Fire Warden duties in the event of a Fire Drill
- Maintenance and ordering of all First Aid Kit Boxes to meet current legislation
- Organise Annual PAT Testing, CHUBB Fire Extinguishers testing, Emergency light testing & Air Conditioning maintenance.
- Check all invoices received from suppliers and sign off accordingly up to £500, and sign off standard monthly invoices, i.e. cleaning, photocopier, etc. All other invoices over £500 to be signed off by Financial Controller/Senior HRBP.
- Maintaining records and producing reports of all expenditure within the remit of the role
- Order all Sales Incentive prizes and vouchers – keep records
- Organising annual Kick-off Event
Facilities / Office
- Manage relationships and maintain all facilities agreements and contracts including liaison with relevant contractors e.g. cleaning contractors, maintenance etc. To regularly review the service levels being provided and to work with the HR Manager in contract negotiations with contractors ultimately saving money for the company
- Liaison with Buildings Management team and attendance as Arkadin representative at tenants meetings
- Ensure supplies of stationery and other general office supplies and equipment are adequate and management of consumables ordering
- Management of company archiving and storage
Manage and maintain phone lists, organisational chart, car park list
- Organisation and control of all courier bookings/collections and deliveries
- General reception duties for all visitors, deliveries and distribution of packages
- Franking of any internal post going out
- Maintenance of security pass system & ordering of Net2 passes for new starters
- Assist in the induction of all new staff including production of starter packs, business cards, security passes and tours of the building, adding new starter details to UK phone Lists and updating organisation charts
- Organise and facilitate office moves/ refurbishments in line with GM requirements
- Manage all travel needs of the company including Senior Management booking of tickets and accommodation.
- Organising and booking yearly social & charity events
- Attend all VIA meetings as representative
- Update the notice boards across the office
- Walk around the office and ensure office is looking tidy and clean
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office administrative management/facilities position, preferably dealing with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities across several disciplines
- Strong organisation and administration capabilities
- Excellent telephone manner and employee-facing skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must live within 1-hour commute of Hammersmith, London
- Ideally qualified First Aider, DSE Assessor and/or Fire Warden – although training will be provided