- Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Arista recently acquired the Awake Security NDR (Network Detection and Response) platform and is excited to create and scale a team in the Bangalore Development Center to develop and execute product test automation.
Arista has ambitious plans to grow the Bangalore-based Development Center in the next couple of years and now is a great time to join the team when you can have a significant impact on the shape and direction as the office grows.
- Masters degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in data science/AI technologies.
- Knowledge of Python and SQL to scale AI on big data
- Knowledge of network security is a big plus
- Knowledge of functional languages such as Scala is a big plus.
- Experience in using Jupyter notebooks to collaborate on research is a plus.
- Experience in applying unsupervised techniques such as anomaly detection, outlier detection, and clustering is a plus
- Work with the threat researchers to identify and characterize entities in the network.
- Invent data science algorithms and measure their effectiveness across all of Awake’s customers.
- Work on data from a wide variety of networks, and a very high volume of network signals.
- Work with the threat research team to identify threat detection signals from the network data.
- Ship new product features in the Awake Security Platform that run on large networks.
- Possibly share the findings with a larger community through talks and blog posts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.