- Dublin, Ireland
Arista Networks is looking for a great UX Designer to join the team in Dublin to bring the usability of CloudVision to a new level. As a key member of the UX Design team for CloudVision, you will be deeply integrated into the product development lifecycle, with a focus on making common workflows more accessible to new users. You will work closely with the development team, with many opportunities to define both how the product should work and what the product should do. We are looking for a passionate advocate for new and innovative ways to make CloudVision accessible; someone who is enthusiastic about well-crafted design.
Arista is a profitable, publicly quoted company with revenues of over $2B. Arista is the number 1 vendor for 100G and 400G data center switches in the world with over 5000 customers including such well-known names as Facebook, Netflix, and Spotify. The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Networking positions Arista in the 'Leaders' quadrant for the 5th successive year. Arista fosters a culture of invention, quality, respect, and fun.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the UX Design team, Engineering & Product Management to develop new design solutions
- Conducting user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements
- Analyzing all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new designs
- Assisting in the production of wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows
- Helping to create clean and simple user-centered designs
- Effectively presenting design ideas to geographically dispersed teams and explaining the decision process
- Providing usable design assets including style specifications for use by engineers
What you need:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree
- Passion for UX design, content design and UI design systems
- A good working knowledge of Sketch
- Ability to see things through the eyes of others
- Be meticulous about design detailing, layout and spacing
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- A portfolio which demonstrates a range of different projects
- Some experience of user research and usability testing would be advantageous
- Minimum one year commercial experience
- Bonus: knowledge of how networks are managed and deployed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.