UX Content Designer
- Dublin, Ireland
Arista Networks is looking for a great UX Content Designer to join the team in Dublin to build high quality content to bring the usability of CloudVision to a new level. As global UX Content Designer for CloudVision you will be deeply integrated into the product development lifecycle, with a focus on making common workflows more accessible to new users. This includes creating helpful copy to guide users through the product, designing and writing interactive help documents and tutorials, as well as providing general UX feedback to the development team. You will work closely with the development team, with many opportunities to define both how the product should work and what the product should do. We are looking for a passionate advocate for new and innovative ways to make CloudVision accessible, someone who cares about using language to enhance a user's experience, and is enthusiastic about well-crafted design.
Arista is a profitable, publicly quoted company with revenues of over $2B. Arista is the number 1 vendor for 100G and 400G data centre switches in the world with over 5000 customers including such well known names as Facebook, Netflix and Spotify. The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Networking positions Arista in the 'Leaders' quadrant for the 5th successive year. Arista fosters a culture of invention, quality, respect, and fun.
What you will be doing:
You will be part of a team building designs for layouts, workflows and content for the user interface of Arista’s CloudVision Portal for managing, deploying, and monitoring network and application configuration and state across a data center or enterprise-wide network. You will work closely within the UX and engineering teams to generate user centered content design that makes complex processes easy to understand
- Experience understanding and distilling technical information into meaningful, consumable copy
- Ability to create a clear and consistent voice of tone, and taxonomy for complex applications
- Expertise around conducting user testing and analyzing results to improve user experience
- Proficiency with common design tools, ideally Sketch
- Commitment to producing high quality work
- Open minded with a willingness and desire to improve and change
- A passion for solving user's problems with design
- Ability to appreciate a culture of invention, quality, respect, and fun
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Bonus: knowledge of how networks are managed and deployed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.