Technical Solutions Engineer (TAC)
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Arista Networks is a world leading vendor of congnitive cloud networking solutions for mission critical Data Centre and Campus environments
Arista Networks is looking for technical solutions engineers to join our world class support team. An Associate Technical Solutions Engineer at Arista Networks will support our customers across various industry verticals with Arista products and solutions.You will have access to labs to perform your own recreates, along with training on our products and assigned mentors. This role also entails cross functional interaction with HW,SW and sales teams internally. This role not only offers an opportunity to learn cutting edge technology but also hone critical thinking, customer interaction skills and communication skills.
● Post-sales technical support of Arista Campus products and solutions.
● Respond to customer product inquiries via telephone or email.
● Resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance, product application, or compatibility matters.
● Troubleshoot problems with hardware equipment and software applications and recommend corrective action.
● Recreate customer network issues in a dedicated lab environment (as needed).
● Document customer communication and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
Knowledge of core networking concepts and protocols such as:
ARP, BGP, DHCP, Flow Control, ICMP, IGMP, IPv4 & IPv6, LACP, LLDP, Open Flow, OSPF, PIM, QOS, RIP, Sflow, SNMP, STP
Server virtualization highly desired (VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, etc)
Networking troubleshooting tools such as IXIA, tcpdump, and Wireshark are highly desired.
Familiarity with TCP/IP and the traditional networking technologies required
Linux OS navigation require
Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) highly desired
SDN networking concepts highly desired
Minimum education is a BS in a technical field (CS/Networking majors preferred).
Industry certifications preferred.
Prior customer-facing experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.