- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Arista Networks builds the infrastructure software that is the foundation block for Data Centers, Cloud, Web and the entire internet. Our switches and routers are the backbone of large data centers that host Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Facebook etc. High Frequency Traders rely on Arista to provide ultra-low latency network. In India Arista powers the Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale event which has over billion transactions happening in real time. Besides, we also provide the last mile connectivity for campus wide networking (both wired and wireless) through our Cognitive Cloud Networking solutions. Arista disrupted the traditional infrastructure technology by pioneering the move from hardware to Software Defined Networks, Cloud and now to greater network visibility through telemetry and data analytics solutions. All this is possible because of the strong product engineering innovation that is the core of Arista’s DNA. At Arista we take pride in our engineering prowess. We hire the best engineers and give them the most complex infrastructure problems to solve. We push for quality and not quantity. As our CTO/EVP(Engineering) Ken Duda puts it "It’s in our culture, quality is the most important thing. Getting it right is more important than feature velocity, ship dates and new platforms".
With over 400+ engineers in Bangalore and Pune are a big part of Arista’s technology leadership. With new products in the offering, we are planning to strengthen the India team. If you are looking for an authentic software engineering job where you can make a fundamental impact at the core infrastructure level, you should be talking to us - we are looking for aptitude and attitude ; you need not have worked in wireless or networking domains to work at Arista.
What will you get to do as a Software Engineer at Arista?
At Arista software engineers are the real deal - they do a lot more than simply writing code. You will work on the whole development process, including:
- Suggesting and deciding what features to build
- Driving the design and architecture
- Pushing, testing, documenting the feature
- Working alongside customers in the field if needed
You will get to work with the best in your field and learn how to write amazingly reliable software - At Arista everyone is hands-on including our managers, directors, VP’s and of course our CTO!
Are you right for this role?
Do you like coding? Does your adrenaline go up when you have difficult problems to solve? For success at Arista all you need is:
- Strong engineering and Computer Science fundamentals
- Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
- Fluency in one or more of programming languages: C/C++/Java/Python/Go
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation in a strong product-engineering environment, debugging skills and a strong systems programming background
- Self-driven and self-motivated - At Arista we empower engineers to work on their own with very little supervision and management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.