- Frankfurt Am Main Area, Germany
Arista has an exciting opportunity for a Account Manager based in Frankfurt/Western Germany. The candidate must have experience selling networking solutions into Enterprise clients and working with partners. We are especially interested in new business specialists Who have a strong network of connections in the Enterprise and Data Center networking space ideally having competed against Arista or one of our major competitors in the recent past.
You will have gained experience in a similar environment and will have vertical or territory experience of networking and or data center technologies.
If you thrive in a challenging, results-oriented, and rewarding environment, take a closer look at Arista Networks. Team up with the world leader and this game-changing SDN technology to achieve your own ambitious goals! If you are passionate about networking technologies and demonstrate a competitive spirit for winning new opportunities and landing new accounts, Arista is for you. In summary, the Account Manager is an extroverted and forceful visionary who targets large organizations in need of new networking solutions.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings goals
• Build pipeline by developing relationships with top tier prospects, partners, and customers
• Manage and grow new customer relationships and revenue associated with Arista data center
and campus networking products
• Prospect and develop new potential customers via telephone by qualifying and tracking leads,
researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships,
qualifying new accounts, and making sales
• Prospect and develop partner resellers in the territory
• Build mutually beneficial relationships with value-add resellers and grow business through these
• Participate in marketing program planning, development, execution, and measurement to ensure
that programs succeed according to plan
• Interface with Arista headquarters to coordinate sales and marketing activity
• Take initiative in getting necessary training and certification on Arista products
• Monitor client satisfaction and elevate issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution
• Set own priorities and schedules to meet established goals and meet commitments consistently
• Other duties as assigned by management
Ideal Candidate has the following attributes:
• Experience selling into large enterprise organizations
• Sales success in the territory with rolodex of key contacts for target accounts
• Network Sales experience and understanding of Data Center and Cloud technologies
• Knowledge of local and regional marketspace and relationships with Arista partners in the Networking and Data Center technology area
• Passion for success and ability to articulate innovation that can compel clients to break the status quo
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 8 to 10+ years’ sales experience in high tech—preferably in the networking sector,
routers/switches etc. Campus, WiFi and DC Networking.
• Demonstrated history of consistent sales achievement over target
• Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
• Core Domain knowledge of networking solutions, network routers/switches and selling into Enterprise environments.
• Demonstrated success with CXO and multi-level selling
• Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
• Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate
• Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
• Desire and ability to move into a leadership position as the business grows
• Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
• Prior experience selling into Global 2000 Organizations desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.