- Brussels Area, Belgium
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within 5-6 named enterprise accounts in addition to developing new logo accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing and siloed legacy IT systems across the Arista product portfolio including, software-driven Cloud Networking solutions, CloudEOS (OpenSource Network OS), Cognitive Campus Networking, Wifi networking, and CloudVision (Network Automation & Telemetry) and Monitoring Fabric solutions (Big Switch)
- Meet with key influencers, decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Work with Arista systems engineers to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with technology partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Director or Regional VP of Sales. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources and executive team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.