Global Account Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
What Will You Do?
Arista Networks is the pioneer and industry leader in the delivery of software-driven Cloud Networking solutions.
We are seeking are next Rock Star to fulfill the role of a Global Account Manager for our growing sales organization. In this role you will utilize a consultative sales approach to identity sales opportunities within 3-4 national enterprise accounts in the Greater Chicago area.
Arista appeals to forward-thinking organizations that value quality and innovation. Consequently, technical acumen and a track record of selling data center solutions is highly desirable.
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within select national enterprise accounts such as AllState, Baxter Healthcare, Motorola, Discover or McDonalds.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing and siloed legacy IT systems across the Arista product portfolio including, software-driven Cloud Networking solutions, EOS (Open Source Network OS), Cognitive Campus Networking, Wifi networking, and CloudVision (Network Automation & Telemetry) and Monitoring Fabric solutions (Big Switch)
- Meet with key decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Partner with the Arista Systems Engineering team to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with channel partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Director or Regional VP of Sales. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources and executive team.
Who Are You
- A Bachelors Degree in addition to at least 10+ years of experience in a similar vendor role selling networking technology into large enterprise or global customers.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas against targets.
- Ability to discuss Arista’s value proposition at an initial exploratory level meeting and also have the ability to engage at C Level with any end-user.
- Familiar with current industry trends and speak with authority regarding the role of Virtualization, SDN / Cloud, and DC/CAMPUS networking technologies/trends.
- Have C-level and Director level sales contacts within the customer base/GEO.
- Be willing and able to build a strong relationship and drive joint pipeline building activities with key Eco-System partners within the Region.
- Able to direct, build, and manage a Demand Creation campaign for the Territory.
- Understand the dynamics of building a business, of investing when necessary and balancing top-line growth with expense line management
- Strong work ethic and winning mentality.
- Articulate in communicating the steps and dependencies to closure, while managing expectations via accurate Forecasting/ reporting and open communication within Arista, Channel, and Eco / Business partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.