Tendering Engineer (Civil)
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a resourceful Tendering Engineer (Civil) to join a top qualified and knowledgeable Tendering Team in our Athens Office.
Are you an adventurer? Do you wish to build a career within a leading contracting organization, working with different cultures and travelling around the world? We want to meet you!
We have just moved to our new Office in Koropi! Archirodon keeps growing.
As a member of the Tendering team, you will support the development of proposals and tenders for international projects. You will have the opportunity to accelerate knowledge and experience through exposure, and collaboration with high performing multidisciplinary teams.
What you will need to do:
- Prepare material and subcontract enquiries and liaise with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that comprehensive and
consistent quotations are received.
- Produce cost estimates and assist estimators in timely completion of cost estimates as required.
- Coordinate with other departments in obtaining input for the discipline related sections of the estimate as required.
- Participate in meetings and negotiations with Partners/Clients in the complete spectrum of a Proposal (technical,
commercial, and contractual)
What you will need to have:
- MSc degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum three (3) years of experience within a construction contractor
- Working experience abroad is highly preferable
- Excellent English command (written and oral)
- Computer literacy, including use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
You are someone who:
- Has strong drive for results and solution-focused thinking
- Displays a team spirit and has effective communication skills
- Possesses international mindset
- Displays a “can-do” attitude, is flexible and hands on
- Is keen to learn and professionally grow
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.