Native French Speaking Contracts Engineer
- Laayoune, Morocco, Laayoune, Morocco
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Native French Speaking Contacts Engineer to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in our project in Laayoune, Morocco.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Develop, review and negotiate contracts and agreements across our operations supporting every aspect of our active project
- Provide contractual advice to the Project Contract Manager and Project Management team on specific contractual issues and conflicts
- Review and consult on tender terms & conditions and relevant contractual elements
- Monitor and ensure compliance of Main Contract obligations and consult and facilitate claims negotiations
- Review, negotiate, settle claims and amend contract forms and agreements provided by third parties (clients, subcontractors, suppliers)
- Consult other departments on contractual, legal and regulatory issues and documentation such as Bonds, Guarantees and Letters of Credit
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance or Law (Preferably in French)
- Native French Speaker (Mother Tongue), in addition to proficiency in English
- Administrating, writing, reading and understanding contractual documents in both French & English
- Up to 5 years of experience in Contracts Administration
- Experience with EPC Contracts
- Experience in construction business and management
- Smart, negotiable, hard-working person
- Senior Person/Mature
You are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Is able to work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is passionate about his/her field of expertise and determined to succeed
What's in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.