Lead Technical Office Engineer - Methods (Infrastructure)
- I. Metaxa 80, Koropi 194 00, Greece
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing, and we are currently looking for an experienced Lead Technical Office Engineer (Methods) to join our top qualified and knowledgeable team in Archirodon's Athens Office. Are you an adventurer? Do you enjoy working with different cultures and travelling around the world? Build on a mission that matters.
We have just moved to our new Office in Koropi! Archirodon keeps growing!
You will be involved in impactful mega international EPC marine & infrastructure projects and you will have the opportunity to be part of multidisciplinary teams and grow within a world class team.
What you will need to do:
- Support the delivery of cost effective, reliable construction methods, considering (i) the company’s safety standards (ii) the available resources (iii) commencement and delivery dates and milestones (iv) the interface with other activities (v) environmental precautions (vi) areas allowed for occupation/ activity (vii) location/country constraints (viii) lessons learnt.
- Perform the necessary calculations to verify the method, based on the contract standards and as per the technical specifications. Coordinate with Engineering Department
- Provide support to the projects for issues related to the Technical Office (e.g. temporary works, on-site special mechanisms etc.) of the site, with occasional periods on-site
- Contribute to procurement process by providing technical input in RFQs and technical bid evaluation of offers
- Support the planning, organization and control of R&D projects aiming to introduce new methods/ equipment/ techniques/materials in the Company’s construction operations
- Co-develop the Constructability Concept Plan and the subsequent Construction Execution Plan at Tender stage
- Preparation of capability statements and presentations.
- Promote the principles and values of Marine & Infrastructure Division in daily activities and future plans
- Capture and record Lessons Learned
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum five (5) years of working experience as a Technical Office Engineer or Site Engineer in marine and offshore (ports, marine facilities), or industrial (jetties, power plants), or infrastructure (bridges, tunnels) international projects.
- Prior experience in leading effectively a team towards demanding projects with tight deadlines
- Technical competence and strong technical background
- Mobility to participate accordingly in working teams at Archirodon’s project home offices throughout the countries that Archirodon executes its EPC projects
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
What is it nice to have:
- Previous construction Site experience in multidisciplinary projects or sub-contractor experience would be a definite asset
- Good command (written and oral) of French and/or Arabic
You are someone who:
- Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance
- Demonstrates active listening skills and team spirit particularly in a multicultural environment.
- Possesses strong analytical thinking and very good communication skills with ability to explain confidently complex information to the point
- Is effective at solving problems, trouble-shooting and making timely decisions
- Is independent, able to perform under pressure
- Is eager to learn and professionally grow
- Is flexible and keen to take initiatives
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulation