- Umluj, Umluj, Saudi Arabia
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an Administration Officer to join the Project Administration team in our newly awarded project in Umluj, KSA.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Coordinates the preparation of timesheets/attendance records and the handling of documentation and intercompany correspondence.
- Prepares documents for submission to Government authorities for issuance of work permit, resident visa, local driving license etc.
- Prepares & submits authorization letters to various government departments.
- Arranges attestation of documents from Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, various consulates and other authorities.
- Organizes documents required to obtain Employment Visa, family residence visa, visitor visa & commercial visa.
- Arranges submission of documents to various offices, agencies, clients etc.
- Communicates information related to change of laws, rules and regulations to projects sites/offices.
- Coordinates the repairs and maintenance of vehicles used by the employees, including accidents, penalties with traffic department & civil offence department.
- Arranges travel and daily transportation for all employees.
- Arranges accommodation for all employees & visitors (apartments, camps & hotels).
- Assigns duties to local employees, camp employees, drivers & follows up.
- Monitors all lease agreements of camps, office & rental apartments etc.
- Supervises the Catering Services for employee meals as per category & nationality.
- Follows up the renewal of registration cards of the company vehicles and of certificate for its equipment
- Maintains files related to the insurance of Personnel and Equipment
- Prepares various reports related to the project resources as requested by the Administration Manager and/or the Commercial Manager
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- An educational degree in any relevant discipline
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous working experience in field construction of industrial works, pump stations, power or treatment plants, civil or marine works etc.
- Professional working proficiency (written and oral) of English language
What it is nice to have:
- To be currently located in KSA
We are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Is able to work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is passionate about his/her field of expertise and determined to succeed
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.