- International, Africa, OTHER
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an HSE Manager to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in our projects in Africa.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey!
- You are responsible for monitoring all HSE activities on site, and to make sure that local law, HSE standards and all other requirements are in place.
What you will need to do:
- Plans, directs, monitors and reviews the implementation HSE
programs and policies under regional management direction
- Analyzes HSE targets at Project Level, defines, develops and ensures
conformance to HSE objectives, policies and procedures
- Provides HSE leadership at Project Level and acts as a technical
expert and maintains expert knowledge of specific requirements
imposed by local governmental agencies and policies and procedures
as well as the Employer’s specific requirements.
- Evaluates compliance with respective local laws and regulations.
- Actively supports establishing, and maintaining positive customer
- Ensures customer expectations are met
- Ensures compliance with respective corporate policies and
procedures and local laws and regulations
- Complies with Corporate Governance rules, Company’s systems,
Policies and Procedures. Approvals, as required, have to be obtained
for the execution of his responsibilities.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or HSE related field or NVQ 6 qualification in Safety
- NEBOSH certification and additional HSE training
- 10+ years HSE Manager experience
- Min. 3 years management experience in construction industry at similar level
- ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 lead auditor qualification
- Professional working proficiency (written and oral) of French language, English Language and preferably Arabic Language
What is good to have:
- Marine works related project experience
You are someone who:
- Has proven leadership skills
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has the capability to perform under stressful situations
- Has substantial business, legal and contractual awareness
- Is goal driven and decisive personality
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.