Civil Technical Office Engineer
- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Civil Technical Office Engineer to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in our sites across Egypt
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Support the Construction team in the preparation of construction documentation such as method statements, lifting plans, procedures, etc.
- Support the Construction team to develop the construction methodology.
- Support the design and implementation monitoring for temporary works and tools towards the execution of construction works.
- Oversee construction works and supervising construction teams.
- Check technical details and drawings to ensure correct implementation in the field.
- Evaluation of technical submittals for project materials procured
by site team
- Ensure that the works are performed at the required quality standards.
- Provide technical advice and solving problems at site.
- Assist at the design coordination and as-built drawings.
- Support the purchase requests for project materials.
- Participate in constructability reviews.
- Prepare site reports.
- Ensures implementation of Company’s IMS and approved templates to the extent to his activities.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of experience in the Construction industry
- Experience in design modification and shop drawings
- Very good in English
- Computer literacy, proficient in computer skills including use of MS Office
What it is nice to have:
- Experience in EPC industry
We are someone who:
- Organized, committed and hard worker
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with high attention to details
- An analytical thinker
- A results driven person combined with problem solving techniques
- Report writing and communication skills
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.
W and determined to succeed