- Agiou Andreou 3, Ag. Paraskevi 153 43, Greece
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Recruitment Officer to join our newly introduced geographically dispersed Recruitment Team and help build the best possible teams for the business across the globe while based in our Athens Office.
You will first manage international junior-level roles and you will be steadily taking over increasing in seniority roles as you build your experience of engineering roles and get familiarised with our processes and way of working.
Do you have at least one (1) year of recruitment experience working either in an agency or inhouse? Do you want to work with international close-knit teams with adventurous mindset and a proud culture? Join our journey.
We will be soon moving to our new Office in Koropi! Archirodon keeps growing.
What you will need to do:
As we are growing fast in new countries, you will gain experience on international diverse recruitment projects across the Group, a member of a smart and resourceful team. That said, here are some of the things you will need to do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process effectively and efficiently as per the Recruitment function’s standards, policies and procedures; maintain the highest level of client and candidate satisfaction; aim to raise the quality-of-hire and reduce the time-to-fill; and provide guidance on recruitment market trends
- Liaise with relevant functions to hand over for onboarding and monitors progress until the entry date
- Collaborate closely with the hiring managers / teams to identify the right recruitment need by determining the job requirements and candidate specifications; define key priorities, timeline, any potential gaps in the job market; share frequent progress updates; and solicit feedback on candidates to refine the search process
- Identify, engage, and build a network with active and passive candidates from entry-level to senior-level to cover immediate hiring needs, as well as a supply of candidates on-demand for future needs (Candidate Communities)
- Maintain and update on a daily basis the online recruitment system / database (i.e. CV, candidate reviews, tagging etc.) and ensure a high degree of data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- Position Archirodon as an employer of choice in the global marketplace; educate candidates on the culture, growth potential, compensation and benefits of working with us; build the company’s brand by assisting in organizing the company’s participation in recruitment events and job fairs to network in-person.
- Support on the coordination of the bulk recruitment needs and, on the back,-office work of the function.
What you will need to have:
- You've done full-cycle recruitment for at least one (1) year, working for a recruitment company (preferably) or inhouse; If you possess technical recruiting experience with engineering degree candidates, even better!
- You are at least BSc holder; A related BSc degree in engineering to understand the technical side of things is gladly welcomed. On top, if you possess an MSc or equivalent degree in HR, Organizational Psychology, Business studies etc. you have a point in favor
- You have experience in working with modern online recruitment systems (e.g., ATS) and sourcing tools (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter) and you follow the latest recruitment trends and practices
- You are accustomed in approaching passive candidates and building talent pools ahead of demand
You are someone who:
- is solution-focused; you focus on the solution rather than the problem itself, using rigorous logic and analysis
- is a self-starter and result-driven; you will work with your manager to iterate on hiring processes, adding automation and efficiency improvements along the way. You don't mind a little ambiguity as we figure it out together
- is resourceful and ownership taker; you are willing to research and follow through any given option to find the answer and are fully accountable to get things done, to both the Hiring Managers and candidates
- is a smooth team-player; you show collaborative spirit and care for the people you work with
- has a positive attitude and is ready to step in with no ego to help wherever we need it most
- acts with integrity, dignity and respect; you are seen as a direct and truthful individual who follows up on commitments; you actions match you words
- provides a positive and healthy candidate experience; You know that a job search is by nature a challenging project and by sweating the small thing you can provide a more positive experience for everyone involved
- is organized and data driven; You are keen in laying out tasks in detail; you go back into data and metrics to set priorities, assess progress, refine tactics for ultimately meeting business expectations
- enjoys travelling and working with different cultures; You may be required to travel to meet candidates, Hiring Managers and colleagues located in our country offices around the world ((think MENA countries and Asia to start with)
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams within an international leading EPC group that supports impactful for the local communities’ mega infrastructure development projects - literally around the globe - and encompasses a productive and human-centric culture caring for its people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.