- Agiou Andreou 3, Ag. Paraskevi 153 43, Greece
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a proactive and diligent Receptionist to support the Office Management team in our Athens Office.
Are you an administrative professional with solid relevant experience? We’d definitely like to meet you!
Become part of our story. Join our worldwide journey.
Your day-to-day duties will include but will not be exhausted to Office organization and daily operation.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
What you will need to do:
- Greet visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting visitors in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing visitors as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Contributes to office management team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
What you will need to have:
- High School diploma; University/college degree is an asset
- 2 years of experience as Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Working professional knowledge of English
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of systems and procedures for office organization
- Working experience in a similar industry is considered an asset
You are someone who:
- Can work with minimum supervision and enjoy making measurable improvements in his/her area of activity
- Has sharpened coordination, planning and organizing skills
- Is a real team person, contributing smoothly towards the common goal
- Uses judgement, is proactive and thinks ahead of issues and likely solutions
- Is result-oriented, focusing on “getting things done”
- Communicates clearly and effectively; builds trusting rapport
- Has a positive attitude; composure and a sense humor would be appreciated!
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Archirodon keeps growing and we will be soon moving to our new offices in Koropi!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulation