PHP/Web Developer (Mid-to-Senior)
- Agiou Andreou 3, Ag. Paraskevi 153 43, Greece
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an experienced PHP/Web Developer to join our top qualified and knowledgeable IT team in our Athens Office.
We are seeking someone who can make a real impact on our further development and will maximize the effectiveness of our development team and boost their work. You will have the chance to get involved in multiple large-scale projects for various business divisions with international reach.
Join our journey!
In this role, you will work closely with our close-knit team of developers, to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Furthermore, you will be involved in maintaining and modifying programs.
You will play a key role in various application’s enhancements for multiple business departments. You will communicate and work together with the development teams as well as, with internal clients to better understand the business requirements and support in providing solutions.
What you will need to do:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain business applications that cover a broad spectrum of the company’s activities.
- Develop business process management forms with ProcessMaker software.
- Write comprehensive and accurate Impact Specifications, Test Plans, Release Notes and other documents as required
- Provide on-site support such as during activation periods or at design meetings where a technical presence is needed
Our tech stack:
- Net Core Web API with Entity Framework, Blazor (for new application development)
- SQL Server for business applications, mySQL for ProcessMaker
- Infrastructure on Azure, both IaaS and PaaS
- Azure DevOps for task management and CI/CD
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of (or interest in) development with .Net Core, both Blazor for web app development and Entity Framework for accessing the database layer.
- Good knowledge of Database concepts
- Interest in cloud technologies, especially Azure.
- Previous experience in ERP development will be highly appreciated.
- English Fluency.
You are someone who:
- Possess strong written, verbal communication and customer focus skills
- Enjoys staying updated with all the latest technology trends
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Is a true team member
- Enjoys working with different cultures
- Is resourceful and ownership taker
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive, and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Archirodon keeps growing and we will be soon moving to our new offices in Koropi!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.