(French Speaking) Deputy Project Controls Manager
- -, Laayoune, Morocco
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a French Speaking Deputy Project Controls Manager to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in a sizable port project in Morocco, Laayoune of around 500mil USD.
Are you an adventurer passionate with the EPC sector? Would like to build on something that matters? Read on!
What you will need to do:
- Ensure proper scope management of the project in cooperation with the Project Controls Manager; ensures the availability at all times of a valid pre-measurement of all the works and provides information for quantities of materials consumed versus quantities invoiced
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a valid, detailed and resource-loaded project schedule in cooperation with the other project department heads, the project manager and the respective regional team
- Monitor the progress of the works (including the one of subcontractors) identifying and communicating areas of concern and proposing mitigation plans
- Assist in establishing the cost control system in co-operation with the Commercial Mgr as per Company’s procedures and supervises its proper application; ensures the smooth co-operation with all the sections of the Project
- Ensure the data collecting system for planning, invoicing, controlling and reporting; prepares the contractually foreseen reports as well as the Company’s internal project control reports as per Company’s procedures.
- Actively support building, and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Ensure customer expectations are met
- Assist in planning, organizing and controls implementation of work towards the achievement of goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with respective corporate policies and procedures and local laws and regulations
- Identify problem areas and promote corrective actions
- Ensure the creation, acquisition, and sharing of knowledge amongst the Construction team members and the organization
- Assess risks to maintain the risk profile within set limits
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- Good level of written and spoken French is a must
- Min. 3 - 5 years in project controls management experience – at least one completed project as a Project from the tier-1 contractor side
- EPC or Design and Construct experience will be a strong advantage
- Civil / Marine works exposure is a considered a plus
- Communication skills in order to attend meeting with the Client
- Reporting and Invoicing to Client
- Cost control, Budget preparation and monitoring
- Contractual awareness
- Planning monitoring and scheduling awareness
- Fluency in the English language is required
What is in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.