Junior Tendering Engineer
- Archirodon Office Building, Plot # 34 b2 North Investors Area, Zip Code: 11477, POB: 210 First Settlement, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Tendering Engineer to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in our regional office in Cairo.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Preparation of Technical Proposals
- Liaise and coordinate with Clients, Consultants and Subcontractors
- Internal coordination within the Tendering Department to facilitate the flow of information and ensure effective communication between all the parties involved.
- Interdepartmental coordination during the preparation of the Technical Proposal.
- Participate in the handing over of the awarded projects to the project team
What you will need to have:
- B.Sc. in Engineering (Preferably Civil or Construction Engineering)
- Excellent Command of English
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience
- Proficient User of MS office
What it is nice to have:
- Experience in EPC industry
- Command of French
We are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Is able to work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is passionate about his/her field of expertise and determined to succeed
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.