Senior Accountants (3)
- -, -, -, Saudi Arabia
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for three (3) experienced and accomplished Senior Accountants to join and support our Account and Finance department -either in our KSA Offices (e.g., Jeddah, Umluj, Dammam) or in one of our KSA project sites- and manage daily accounting tasks to support the assigned projects.
You will be working with a team of highly knowledgeable professionals to contribute to the Group’s financial and accounting efficiency and robustness while executing its’ statutory obligations.
What will you need to do:
- Prepare accounting documents regularly (such as invoices, advices, instructions, statements, reports, etc.)
- Analyze transactions based on accounting documents and writes accounting entries
- Prepare computation or analyses in support of monthly amortization/depreciation/accrual/provision entries
- Prepare costing sheets or similar reports for imported or specific items in which costs are first accumulated on a suspense account reclassifies such items to the correct account after obtaining approval for final value
- Post all cash and general accounting entries (including Stores auto-entries) to the books of accounts, updates these entries upon getting approval, and, if applicable, sends the debit or credit advices to concern parties
- Prepare financial statements like operations report, cash flows, package reports, etc. as periodically required
- Prepare monthly the payroll deductions statement and submits the same for review and approval
What you will need to have:
- Minimum of a BSc in accounting. Any additional qualification will be an advantage
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting. Work experience with an auditing and consulting firm will be considered as a strong asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs and exposure to any Accounting Package
- Excellent knowledge of financial and accounting standards
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Full professional proficiency in English language
- PC literate with above standards MS office skills; working experience with any Accounting system will be highly preferred
You are someone who:
- Displays strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizes their time and resources efficiently and effectively
- Can be counted on to achieve goals; you demonstrate a fighting spirit and perseverance in making things happen
- Displays a team spirit; you can collaborate smoothly within a team that works together for long
- Is flexible and agile thinker; you respond with energy and pace to every issue you face
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.