- Archirodon Office Building, Plot # 34 b2 North Investors Area, Zip Code: 11477, POB: 210 First Settlement, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an ambitious Accountant (Treasury) to join and support our Finance department in our Cairo Office and manage daily accounting tasks.
Build towards excellence and join our worldwide journey!
You will be working with a team of highly knowledgeable professionals to contribute to the Group’s financial and accounting efficiency and robustness while executing its’ statutory obligations.
What will you need to do:
- Manage Letters of Credit (LCs) and Letters of Guarantee (LGs) in addition to facilities (Mandatory Requirement)
- Participate in monthly/periodic closings - reporting and in all other Group’s requests.
- Apply internal control and governance procedures
- Deliver ad hoc requests and participate in other accounting projects when requested
- Work closely with the internal and external auditors’ team
What you will need to have:
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or Economics; MSc in relevant areas is gladly welcomed
- 5+ years of proven experience in a similar position within a corporate organization.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Full professional proficiency in English and Arabic
- Good knowledge of the accounting cycle, principles and procedures
You are someone who:
- Displays excellent interpersonal and communication skills and build rapport easily
- Works comfortably with numbers and have great attention to detail
- Organises their time and resources efficiently and effectively
- Can be counted on to achieve goals; you demonstrate a fighting spirit and perseverance in making things happen
- Is keen to learn and professionally grow; you invest on own learning
- Is proactive thinker; you think ahead and act before an issue becomes an actual problem
- Is effective at solving problems; you can trouble-shoot and make timely decisions
- Displays a team spirit; you can collaborate smoothly within a team that works together for long
- Is flexible and agile thinker; you respond with energy and pace to every issue you face
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams within an international leading EPC group that supports impactful for the local communities’ mega infrastructure development projects - literally around the globe - and encompasses a productive and human-centric culture caring for its people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.