Project Controls Manager
- Dammam, Alhijaz, Al Jubayl 35814, Saudi Arabia
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Project Controls Manager to join our operations on Rastanura site in KSA.
Are you a Project Controls Manager with at least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role and at least one (1) Oil & Gas project Saudi Aramco in your records? We’d like to meet you! The successful candidate will join us in one of our KSA site and if you have a transferable IQAMA, it could be a definite asset.
You will have the chance to get exposed to an international environment and complex, challenging Oil & Gas projects in the Middle East. Sounds exciting? Read on.
You will lead, manage and oversee the planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling activities for an EPC Oil & Gas project, leading a team of five (5) to ten (10) knowledgeable engineers. You will work closely with Project Management to ensure that the project's objectives are met in terms of scope, cost and time and you will be responsible for monitoring, updating and reporting the project’s status. Sounds exciting? Read on.
What you will need to do:
You will lead the Project Controls site organisation and supervise a team of Project Controls Engineers and Planners to:
- Develop, monitor and update the resource-loaded schedule and progress of works in cooperation with other project departments and report its status
- Monitor cost performance and cost control activities update cost control tools and prepare budget forecasts
- Prepare the contractually required reports as well as the Company’s internal project controls reports
- Manage the contract scope including claims, variation orders and contract / sub-contract administration
- Establish and manage the invoicing procedure and supervise its proper implementation
- Manage the risk management and schedule risk analysis (internal and with client; identify, communicate risks and areas of concerns and propose mitigation plans (both internally and with the client)
- Follow and implement the established Project Controls’ processes as well as Company’s policies and procedures
- Support the development of the Project Controls team members
- Identify and share lessons learned to support continuous improvement of project performance and company operations
- Build and actively maintain positive customer relationships with Employer’s and Engineer’s representatives
What you will need to have:
- B.Eng in Engineering, with preference to Mechanical discipline; Master degree in related areas will be highly welcomed
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as Project Controls Manager or relevant job role
- At least five (5) years of prior experience in Project Controls roles or positions related to engineering, procurement, contracts, start-up work processes and construction execution for large-scale, complex projects
- Portfolio of at least one (1) EPC downstream Oil & Gas related Saudi Aramco project
- Demonstrated in depth experience in construction planning/scheduling, cost control and estimating
- If you have a transferable IQAMA the better
- Any relevant certification (e.g., PMP, PSP, PMI-RMP)
- Computer literacy, including use of MS Office; Knowledge of Primavera (P3 or P6) is highly welcomed
- Very good command (written and oral) of the English language
You are someone who:
- Demonstrates strong leadership and people management skills
- Displays good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and build rapport easily
- Can collaborate smoothly cross-functionally and build effective and highly collaborative teams
- Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance
- Is flexible and eager to take initiatives
- Is effective at solving problems, trouble-shooting and making timely decisions
- Possess analytical thinking
What's in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.