Full Stack Web Developer
- Agiou Andreou 3, Ag. Paraskevi 153 43, Greece
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our top qualified and knowledgeable IT team in our Athens Office.
We are seeking someone who can make a real impact on our further development and will maximize the effectiveness of our development team and boost their work. You will have the chance to get involved in multiple large-scale projects for different business divisions.
In this role, you will work closely with our Development Team to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Furthermore, you will be involved in maintaining and modifying programs. You will play a key role in various application’s enhancements for multiple business departments. You will communicate and work together with the development teams as well as, with internal clients to better understand the business requirements and support in providing solutions.
What you will need to do:
- Design & code using PHP and MVC frameworks: Laravel, Angular JS, other MVC frameworks
- Learn & Code using Workflow Management Tools
- Code, test and troubleshoot modules/procedures utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology
- Enhance/troubleshoot existing software
- Recommending improvements to business information applications.
- Turn business requirements into functional design, code, unit test, deliver and support the integration test process.
- Alert application manager of risks to critical path timelines early so that corrective measures can be taken before delivery
- Write comprehensive and accurate Impact Specifications, Test Plans, Release Notes and other documents as required
- Provide on-site support such as during activation periods or at design meetings where a technical presence is needed
- Testing releases, updates and enhancements to existing business information applications and coordinating user sign-off and installation onto Production environment
- Ensuring user requests for changes or enhancements to business information applications are logged in the Service Request system.
- Undertake special projects as required or directed by Applications Manager
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent
- Approximately two (2) years working experience in Applications Development using PHP and front-end stack
- Strong knowledge of any PHP MVC framework (preferably Laravel), CSS, HTML, Java Script
- Good knowledge of Database concepts
- A wide technical knowledge of all the Applications for which development work is being performed as well as a clear understanding of the business processes for which the software is designed
- English Fluency
What is nice to Have:
- Experience in Laravel, Angular JS, ASP.NET Core
- Working knowledge in API services development: C# (.Net Code, WebApi, Entity Framework Core)
You are someone who:
- Possess strong written, verbal communication and customer focus skills
- Enjoys staying updated with all the latest technology trends
- Is able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Is a true team member
- Enjoys working with different cultures
- Is resourceful and ownership taker
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams within an international leading EPC group that supports impactful for the local communities’ mega infrastructure development projects - literally around the globe - and encompasses a productive and human-centric culture caring for its people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.