Technical Office Engineer
- 264 King Husein Street , Arab Union Insurance Complex , Suite# 801 - Amman - Jordan, Amman, Jordan, Azraq, Jordan
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
- Preparation of coordination/shop and as-built drawings
- Design of temporary works
- Preparation of purchase requests for permanent materials procured by site team
- Evaluation of technical submittals for project materials procure by site team
- Establish with the Construction Manager the construction methodology
- Coordinate constructability reviews
- Support the Construction Section Heads / Engineers in the preparation of construction documentation such as method statements, lifting plans, procedures, etc.
- BSc. in Civil Engineering
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of proven experience within a construction contractor
- Ability to report information and outcomes with accuracy, attention to detail and structure
- Computer literacy, including use of MS Office; (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!