- Agiou Andreou 3, Ag. Paraskevi 153 43, Greece
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an experienced Administration Officer to join our knowledgeable team in Archirodon's Athens Office.
The role requires understanding of financial elements, ability to work with different information systems as well as willingness to support the development of processes and procedures. The successful candidate will support the coordination of Administration projects in meeting all professional standards.
What you will need to do:
- Provide the required support to Administration Managers of the department as required
- Co-ordinate administrative activities to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies at country/project initial stages
- Work with user groups in the Administration team to define information needs and sources
- Apply Administration processes into the company’s business process mapping software (Promapp), by supporting the development of new processes or updating existing ones, operating as “system power-user”, as guided by other senior Administration team members
- Collaborate with other departments to develop plans for proposed systems, including development and systems changes
- Monitor the implementation and smooth operation of the Administration systems
- Support the reporting activities for the department's efficiency.
- Coordinate collection of input and ensure data integrity and accuracy, as well as elimination of duplication.
- Support the implementation of the processes and procedures to offices and sites.
- Advise Administration personnel on the utilization of information systems
- Support any type of unseen/emergency administration situations at country/project level.
- Support the project administration head in all administrative operating procedures, developing reports and analyses.
What you will need to have:
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- At least two (2) years of related working experience
- Previous experience in supporting the development of processes or procedures
- Experience with reporting tools
- Proven experience in analyzing data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (advanced user in Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in Construction companies across Middle-East will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Arabic will be a strong asset
You are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to come up with workarounds
- Is able to work both independently and as team, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Is able to manage multiple, competing priorities showcasing attention to detail
- Has strong sense of ownership with ability to meet deadlines
- Has mobility and willingness to travel to our sites throughout Middle East (approximately 35% of working time)
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!