Junior Site/Technical Office Engineer
- International, International, OTHER
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and we are currently looking for Junior Site/Technical Office Engineers to join our Construction Sites abroad.
Are you an adventurer? Do you enjoy working with different cultures and travelling around the world? Join our journey!
You will be involved in impactful mega international EPC projects and you will have the opportunity to learn from multidisciplinary teams and grow within a world class team.
You will support all delivery aspects of the project scope ensuring that effective controls and procedures are in place on site.
What you will need to do:
Oversee construction works and supervising construction teams
- Oversee construction works and supervising construction teams
- Check technical details and drawings to ensure correct implementation in the field
- Be responsible for the HSE performance of his team
- Ensure that the works are performed at the required quality standards
- Provide technical advice and solving problems at site
- Support the coordination and design of temporary works
- Assist at the design coordination and as-built drawings
- Support the purchase requests for project materials
- Support the development of technical submittals for project materials
- Participate in constructability reviews
- Prepare construction documentation such as method statements, lifting plans, procedures, etc.
- Prepare site reports
What you will need to have:
- University degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Technical competence in his/her discipline, and strong technical background
- Mobility to participate accordingly in working teams at Archirodon’s project home offices throughout the countries that Archirodon executes its EPC projects
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
What it is nice to have:
- Any relevant trainee international experience in works related to Marine and Offshore, Energy (Power & Water, Oil & Gas), and Infrastructure would be a definite asset
- Good command (written and oral) of French and/or Arabic
You are someone who:
- Displays active listening skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Possesses strong analytical thinking
- Displays good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and builds rapport easily
- Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance
- Is keen to learn and professionally grow
- Is flexible and eager to take initiatives
- Is effective at solving problems, trouble-shooting and making timely decisions
- Displays a team spirit
What is in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development.