- Agiou Andreou 3, Ag. Paraskevi 153 43, Greece
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a SQL/BI Developer to join our top qualified and knowledgeable IT team in our Athens Office.
We love complex projects. Do you? Are you a curious SQL/BI Developer looking for a new role to evolve your technical skills? Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you!
In this role, you will work closely with our Applications Manager to design, develop and deploy complex web-based applications and new features for our tools, as well as to troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
What you will need to do:
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Define system requirements, flows and interfaces based on customer needs.
- Adhere to software requirements specifications and project timelines.
- Adhere to established methodologies while continuously analysing processes for improved performance and adaptability
What you will need to have:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject; MSc in related studies is highly welcomed
- Approximately four (4) years of working experience developing with: MS SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Power BI Tool Working exposure in MS SQL Server in an n-tier architecture
- Ability to present technical ideas in user-friendly language
- Fluency in English
What is nice to have:
- Design exposure
- Azure Resource Development: Logic Apps, Functions
- Working knowledge in API services development: C# (.Net Code, WebApi, Entity Framework Core)
You are someone who:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys staying updated with all the latest technology trends
- Is able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Is a true team member
- Enjoys working with different cultures
- Is resourceful and ownership taker
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offeing, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams within an international leading EPC group that supports impactful for the local communities’ mega infrastructure development projects - literally around the globe - and encompasses a productive and human-centric culture caring for its people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.