Junior Architectural Engineer
- Archirodon Office Building, Plot # 34 b2 North Investors Area, Zip Code: 11477, POB: 210 First Settlement, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
- Prepares and maintains proper Quantity Surveying Sheets
- Performs Drafting Works in accordance with project specifications
- Ensures that the drawing database is kept abreast, maintained and accessible to Engineering Staff
- Issue purchase requisitions and follow up on purchase orders submittal
- B.SC. In Architecture Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD, REVIT and Microsoft
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Good public relations skills
- Eager to learn
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!