- Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable Senior Procurement Officer to join our top qualified and knowledgeable Procurement team in our Cyprus Office in Limassol.
In this role, you will be involved in impactful mega international EPC projects and you will have the opportunity to grow within a world class team.
You will play a critical role in our big EPC projects as we will count on you for working closely with all Departments of the organization for procuring goods, works and services.
What you will need to do:
- Deal with the procurement needs of the organization placed by Departments of the organization via ERP
- Work with other Departments of the organization to forecast demand - evaluate inventory levels
- Negotiate directly with vendors to get the best possible commercial terms. The right Senior Procurement Officer will initiate RFQ’s, compare offers, award, and administer project supply, services, and subcontracts to suppliers-subcontractors and service providers
- Use cost management to identify areas of potential cost reduction and analyze the impact of pricing changes for goods -subcontracts and services
- Build relationships with vendors and manage their performance
- Conduct routine vendor business reviews, evaluating vendor performance and compliance
What you will need to have:
- Two (2) – Three (3) of working experience in similar position
- Deep understanding and professional experience with Purchasing Contracts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Excellent negotiation and consulting skills
- Strong market knowledge and experience in working across various functions, businesses and regions
- Fluency in English
What it is nice to have:
- University degree will be considered as an asset
You are someone who:
- Is confident of your abilities and you like to present new problem-solving ideas
- Can work with minimum supervision and you are eager to develop and get exposed to new things every day!
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Is a true team member
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures and travelling!
- Is resourceful and ownership taker
- Pays extreme attention to detail
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.