Mechanical Tendering Engineer
- Archirodon Office Building, Plot # 34 b2 North Investors Area, Zip Code: 11477, POB: 210 First Settlement, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
- Prepares and checks the Bills of Quantities as required.
- Prepares material and subcontract enquiries.
- Liaises with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that comprehensive and consistent quotations are received.
- Produces cost estimates for specific parts of the works.
- Produces proposals regarding work methods and equipment to be used including scheduling.
- Co-ordinates with other departments in obtaining specialist advice and input into the discipline related sections of the estimate as required.
- Assists estimators in timely completion of cost estimates as required.
- Assists the Tendering Supervisor in the compilation of the technical submittals.
- Assists the Lead Planner in the preparation of the tender schedule.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is a MUST
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience
- Experience working with world leading contractors
- Experience working on US Army Corps of Engineers projects would be an advantage
- Fluent English
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!