- 264 King Husein Street, Arab Union Insurance Complex, Amman, Jordan, Amman, Jordan
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
The CQC System Manager shall be responsible for overall management of CQC and have the authority to act in all CQC matters.
- Graduate Engineer (Preferably Civil), Architect or Construction Management with minimum 10 years’ experience
- Experience with COE (US Army Corps of Engineers) projects or similar
- Minimum 10 years of previous experience as QC Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience in concrete paving, asphalt paving and paving repair works
- Passed the CQM certification test is preferable
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!