- International, International, OTHER
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a highly knowledgeable Contracts Manager to join our top qualified and knowledgeable team to ensure contractual soundness across business operations in the various countries of operation.
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager, who would like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence and assist in developing, implementing and maintain the company’s Contracts strategies? We’d like to meet you!
You will be involved in supporting the contractual element across the company, from tendering stage through active project operations to project close-out, playing a critical role in ensuring sound business activity. We will count on you for providing contractual advice across business functions (e.g., Finance, HR etc.), and agreements for international EPC mega projects and you will have the opportunity to grow within a world class team.
What you will need to do:
Among others, day in day out you will be primarily required to:
- Develop, review and negotiate contracts and agreements across our operations supporting every aspect of our active projects across Divisions
- Provide contractual advice to the Project Contract Manager and Project Management team on specific contractual issues and conflicts
- Review and consult on tender terms & conditions and relevant contractual elements
- Monitor and ensure compliance of Main Contract obligations and consult and facilitate claims negotiations
- Review, negotiate, settle claims and amend contract forms and agreements provided by third parties (clients, subcontractors, suppliers)
- Consult other departments on contractual, legal and regulatory issues and documentation such as Bonds, Guarantees and Letters of Credit
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum five (5) years of internationally gained contract management exposure in the construction industry handling EPC projects, with at least ten (10) years of prior industry-related working experience
- Previous relevant regional experience in Middle East or/and North Africa
- Expert contractual knowledge and in-depth legal awareness; you have proven track record of successful settlement of contractual claims and disputes
- Strong contractual analytical skills; you are astute in managing complex contractual clarifications and terms
- Knowledge of basic financial concepts
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
You are someone who:
- Is able to build strong business relationships at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Is result-driven with a “go get” mentality
- Works in a methodical and organised manner; you can multi-task with ease and work under tight deadlines
- Is unfailingly diplomatic in a complex environment and matrix organization; you can find common ground and foster cooperation with minimum “noise”
- Has an eye for detail; you are competent in noticing and addressing “small things” before they become risks and/or critical issues
- Has strong management skills; you are able to manage and support cross-functional teams - located in various locations across the world - making sure that they perform effectively and at their best
- Enjoys a challenge, working with different cultures and travelling
What is in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.