- Laayoune, Morocco, Laayoune, Morocco, Morocco
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an HSE Manager to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in our sites across Middle-East. Are you an adventurer passionate with the EPC sector? Would like to build on something that matters? Read on!
To achieve and maintain HSE excellence at Project level and to support and assist in the implementation and maintenance of Company’s IMS, complying with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and applicable legal and other requirements.
What you will need to do:
- Ensure Plans, directs, monitors and reviews the implementation HSE programs and policies under regional management direction.
- Analyzes HSE targets at Project Level, defines, develops and ensures conformance to HSE objectives, policies and procedures.
- Provides HSE leadership at Project Level and acts as a technical expert and maintains expert knowledge of specific requirements imposed by local governmental agencies and policies and procedures as well as the Employer’s specific requirements.
- Evaluates compliance with respective local laws and regulations.
- Actively supports establishing, and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Plans, organizes and controls implementation of work towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Ensures compliance with respective corporate policies and procedures and local laws and regulations.
- Complies with Corporate Governance rules, Company’s systems, Policies and Procedures. Approvals, as required, have to be obtained for the execution of his responsibilities.
- Ensures the acquisition, and sharing of knowledge within the Project/Site.
- Continuously improves the performance of Company operations at Project/Site level.
- Prevents work related conflicts and resolves them if they emerge.
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Engineering or HSE related field or NVQ6 6 qualification in safety
- Fluency in English and French / Arabic would be preferred
- NEBOSH certification and additional HSE training
- ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 lead auditor qualification
- Overseas experience working with multinational project workforce.
- 10+ years experience as an HSE Manager with at least 5 of them working in marine works related projects
- Proven leadership skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Capability to perform under stressful situations
- Goal driven and decisive personality
- Substantial business, legal and contractual awareness
You are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- You are able to work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- You have high mobility and willingness to travel to jobsites throughout Middle East
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are passionate about your field of expertise and determined to succeed in your field
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.