- Archirodon Office Building, Plot # 34 b2 North Investors Area, Zip Code: 11477, POB: 210 First Settlement, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential Procurement Engineer to join our knowledgeable Procurement team in one of our big projects in Egypt. Are you ready to contribute to our Projects’ performance optimisation and smooth operation?
Build towards excellence and join our worldwide journey!
Interfacing with local and global vendors and across departments/divisions, you will be working within our Procurement team being responsible both for Tender & Operations Project materials, works and services to ensure all deliverables are delivered as per the Procurement Plan requirements (Timeline, Pricing, Documentation). You will make sure that all materials, works and services are delivered on time, on cost and on quality, ultimately contributing to the business efficiency and optimisation.
What you will need to do:
- Source and propose the Bidders from registered Company approved vendor list
- Ensure that all Supplier Pre-Assessment is done in compliance with the procedure to improve the Project performance in Supplier selection
- Coordinate with all relevant in-house departments/divisions to ensure all requirements are included in the bidding documents – including flow down - and prepare/issue the RFQ to the suppliers of the Bidders lists
- Have a close interface with the technical responsible and lead all technical / commercial / contractual clarifications with the suppliers
- Perform commercial and contractual analysis, schedule evaluation of bids and incorporate technical evaluation from Engineering/Project Control or E/M, QA, QC & HSE
- Highlight to the Procurement Management any discrepancies in Procurement processes, identify related risks and propose actions to minimize such risk
- Participate to kick off meetings with Suppliers, ensuring that all terms and obligations are clearly explained and understood
- Ensure supplier performance evaluations is performed as per Company guidelines
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s in engineering (Mechanical/Electrical).
- One (1) to Two (2) years of work experience in procurement/purchasing/supply chain. If you have experience in sizeable, international environment the better!
- Experience in dealing with suppliers & sub-contractors.
- Effective and efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
What is it nice to have:
- Good knowledge of ERP’s software
You are someone who:
- Displays excellent interpersonal and communication skills, building meaningful relationships
- Negotiates with ease; you work towards win-win outcomes and achieving value-added results
- Can be counted on to achieve goals; you demonstrate a fighting spirit and perseverance in making things happen
- Is keen to learn and professionally grow; you invest on own learning and you are curious of researching new solutions to old problems
- Is proactive thinker; you think ahead and act before an issue becomes an actual problem
- Is effective at solving problems; you can trouble-shoot and make timely decisions
- Displays a team spirit; you can collaborate smoothly and support the team when required
- Is commercially astute; you “talk” and understand business
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!