Subcontracts Engineer - Oil & Gas Project
- International, International, OTHER
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a highly experienced and reliable Contracts Engineer to join our new Oil & Gas project Site abroad. Are you ready to travel, be part of and learn from an international dynamic team? Do you enjoy working with different cultures and travelling around the world?
Join our journey! Build towards excellence!
Are you an experienced Contracts Engineer professional, who would like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you!
In this role, you will be involved in impactful mega international EPC projects and you will have the opportunity to grow within a world class team.
You will play a critical role in our big EPC projects as we will count on you for providing timely legal advice on all regional legal issues.
What you will need to do:
- Monitor, supervise and administer sub-contracts and advice to the Contracts Manager and/or Site Manager accordingly
- Prepare and handle all contractual correspondence and other legal documents related to the sub-contracts
- Ensure compliance of sub-contractors to their obligations during sub-contracts execution and report to the Site Manager and/or to the Contracts Manager
- Monitor and identify all contractual and law related matters occurring at project level and refer same to the Site Manager and/or to the Contracts Manager
- Refer any deviation from sub-contracts to the Site Manager and to the Contracts Manager
- Prepare specific Contracts and other legal documents with Third Parties based on standard templates in consultation with Contracts Manager.
- Review proposals from subcontractors and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications from contractual point of view
- Analyse and manage business conflicts between the company and the sub-contractors or any Third Party and submits proposals to Site Manager and/or Contracts Manager.
- Prepare or comment the minutes of meeting of Progress Meetings with the sub-contractors.
- Maintain project contractual records and files (ex. Correspondence, submitted and received Claims, etc)
What you will need to have:
B.Eng in Engineering, with preference to Process or Mechanical or Electrical discipline; Master degree in related areas will be highly welcomed
Six (6) – Eight (8) of prior experience in similar roles within an EPC contractor with large-scale, complex projects
A portfolio of at least one (1) EPC large-scale Oil & Gas related project and of at least one in Middle East region
Strong contractual analytical skills (Able to manage complex contractual clarifications)
Mobility to travel around project locations, when required
Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
You are someone who:
- Has a result-driven and decisive personality
- Can prioritize and perform in a fast-paced environment with ability to present new problem-solving ideas
- Is unfailingly diplomatic in a complex environment and matrix organization
- Demonstrates extreme attention to detail
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures and travelling!
Expatriate package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!