Infrastructure Project Manager
- Weehawken, NJ, us
Archer IT is a NYC based recruiting firm and trusted adviser to leading companies in the financial services and technology industries. Our client has a current opening for a Infrastructure Project Manager in New Jersey.
Leading investment bank has a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing team working on a global infrastructure project. You will be responsible for scheduling of network changes in support of the migration of servers from one network to another. As part of the migration the client will change Load Balancer configurations from one platform to another and update internal firewalls to reflect new IP assignments.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in program and project management roles working on network related projects
- Investment banking and/or large telecom industry experience
- Data Center Migration
- Prior experience in working on programs which covered F5, Citrix Netscaler and Juniper Firewalls is required.
- Ability to work independently and self-efficient with experience in communication and stakeholder management
- Ability to take ownership of complex issues and be responsible for their resolution
- A proven track record in the design and implementation of large scale IT projects
- Ability to work in a complex environment with a large number of dependencies
- The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to senior Stakeholders
- Results-oriented individual with strong problem-solving, influencing, consensus building and negotiating skills
- Highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
- Highly organized, able to track multiple priorities, eager to learn and to solve complex problems
- Reliable and able to form honest opinions
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
This is a contract position.