Data Analyst / Full Stack Developer
- ., Raleigh, NC, us
Archer IT is a NYC based recruiting firm and trusted adviser to leading companies in the financial services, investment banking, fintech, and media industries across North America. Our client, has a current position available for a Quantitative Data Analyst / Developer in Raleigh.
Join a fast-paced, high-energy global team that continually leverages a unique mix of quantitative and technology skills to create disruptive electronic trading products to drive business revenue, while efficiently managing operational risk, and ensuring high control standards. The teams core expertise includes (1) Electronic & Systematic Risk Trading (2) Quantitative Pricing (3) Data.
In this role you will:
Contribute to developing innovative electronic trading quantitative analytics, technologies and products. As the team is small and very entrepreneurial, it is very results driven and believes every member (from the most junior to the most senior) brings a unique value and is pivotal to the team's success.
The right person for the position will be a combination of Data Analyst and Web Developer with the following skills:
- Full stack web development
- ELK Stack – Elastic, Logstash and Kibana
- Experience in working on front end JS libraries such as AngularJS, React
- Design patterns
- Good knowledge of Databases / SQL Queries (able to write complex queries in order to retrieve data from various data sources such as Sybase, Sybase IQ, Rainstor)
- Solid Excel skills, such as usage of pivot tables or data table analysis
- It would be great if you also have C# / .NET and some exposure to working with unstructured data sets
This is a contract position.