Quality Assurance Technician ADX-22-2018
- 2477 55th St, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Are you tired of working at a job where your work feels unimportant? We were too! ArcherDX is a company on the forefront of battling cancer and other genetic diseases utilizing the latest gene sequencing techniques and best-in-class custom software tools. We are pioneering new approaches leveraging molecular diagnostics for the benefit of humanity. As part of a smaller company, your ideas and contributions will have a significant impact on the products ArcherDX produces.
The Quality Assurance Technician, reporting to the Quality Director, will assist in maintaining the quality system compliance on a day to day basis.
- Process manufacturing batch records.
- Assist Quality Engineers with internal and external audits, and follow up on required actions
- Assist with the management of Complaints, Nonconformance reports, Corrective and Preventative Actions reports
- Manage the document archiving and retrieving process
- Maintain compliance with all company policies, quality systems, and procedures
- Associate's degree in a scientific or engineering field
- Experience within quality assurance
- Attention to detail with an ability to follow directions in modifying documentation
- Ability to interact with multiple disciplines, and communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work with minimal direction, and utilize good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced dynamic team environment
Participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance success of project and maintain strong relationships within all parts of company
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven Ability to thrive in a start-up/change oriented environment
- Self Starter
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse set of responsibilities to ensure that focus on growth and success of company is achieved
We offer competitive pay as well as a generous benefits package