- 339 E Liberty St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
ArborMetrix advances healthcare through data science by transforming data into insights for decision-making. Our healthcare analytics and technology solutions deliver clinically-rich and relevant evidence at the level of precision needed to measure and improve clinical outcomes, advance care, and optimize performance. Our data science platform allows for efficient aggregation and deep analysis of healthcare data, and deploys advanced analytics that deliver credible, trusted insights that lead to results that have a real impact on real people.
Data Scientists build solutions to feed our healthcare performance-measurement and analytic web applications. These applications help customers optimize the quality and efficiency of hospital and specialty care. Data Scientists are technically, scalability, and product focused. This includes all aspects of the data science pipeline: dataset preparation, validation, modeling, visualization, and presentation.
- Create solutions that democratize and improve Data Science work.
- Develop and implement modern Data Science-based offerings
- Build models, diagnose, validate and improve the performance of the models
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Assess technical challenges, program solutions, and solve complex problems
- Maintain and automate legacy implementations
- Working across multiple domains/languages: Python, Docker/K8S, SQL, GNU/Linux, Java, etc.
- Modern open-source technology skills are a must.
- Flexibility in thinking about data structures
- A desire to learn, challenge the status quo, teach, and break boundaries.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be flexible in taking on multiple projects
- Numerically inclined with a tolerance for imperfection
- Python/Java and GNU/Linux skills preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume.